Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Week 77

So... another change meeting has come and gone with plenty of surprises. Actually, I kind of predicted what was going to happen to me. I'm a trainer now! I'm the proud father of Elder Nimatuj (Ni-muh-TOO) from Guatemala. He seems to be pretty cool, but I really have no idea since we've only been together for three hours. In another news, Elder Hebert is an AP! My old companion Elder Sweat went to the island Roatan! And the mission will officially be divided the next change at the end of June. So basically, there's all kinds of excitement going on.

It was a tough good-bye for Elder Sweat on Monday and Tuesday. He was a great companion and missionary, and there were a lot of people in the area sad about him leaving. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. I know he'll do great in Roatan and for the rest of his mission.

My zone leader and I did an incredible six baptismal interviews on Friday for three different areas. We had two wonderful baptisms on Saturday! Sunday, I got to talk to my fam and it was great! And then Monday, we found out about changes! So all in all, a pretty crazy week! Also, things are looking good for a wedding/baptism this Saturday! The family is ready to go, and the papers are finally with the lawyer :)

Well, that's about all for this week! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment