Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 65

Hey guys hope you had a good week! I don´t have a whole lot of time today, since I have to pack, and my zone leaders told me I have to leave tomorrow instead of Wednesday. But It looks like we´ll have a split of the mission this Wednesday at the change meeting. Hebert told me Elder Duncan from the Area Presidency told his zone a couple days ago, so it seems more than just mission gossip. It looks like it will be SPS east and SPS west, but no one knows yet how they are going to split it. And since I´m 99% sure I will have a change (they still haven´t called me for a confirmation yet, but everyone says I will), I have no idea which mission I would be in. Add that to the fact that 36 new missionaries are coming on Wednesday, way more than any other time. There´s just a lot of things up in the air right now.

Until next week with the big news! Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment